Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tam's Journal#1

Today I had a call from my friend, Valodost. It was more like a surprise call but it was still cool. He has helped me lots, especially on Fiesta Online. He is so chatty but he claims to be shy. Lol He is anything but shy! *giggles* Other than that it was extremely quiet and boring here. I just relaxed and watered the plants. Oh I updated my website too. *smiles* It now has pictures on it. I wish the strawberries would appear soon. I'm dying to eat some. XD ^_^ Mm-mm so tasty and good. Mouth watering plump red juicy berries. Well enough about the berry talk. << *coughs embarrassed* Moving along now...
It is so hot here. The temperature shot up I swear. But I am doing fine. Might play Tales Of Vesperia again. I have not played that Xbox360 game in a while now. My newest favorite Jpop song is called Daybreak. *fan girlish swoon* Love that song. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment